Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Life in a Nutshell

So for me my life started in NY i was born in the good samaritan hospital on april 12. I live in a small town of Murrieta Ca. There's really nothing for you to do in murrieta so you need to get creative or get a car so you can drive anywhere. I grew up with 2 best friends chelsey and rachel. We're still really close i have other friends too you'll meet them when i post our adventures. I play high school and club soccer i'm a choir freak I'm Mormon despite what the rumors are we are normal people :D. my best subjects are lunch, history, choir, and P.E. other than that i'm an average 5 foot 3inches teenager with brown hair brown eyes who loves to listen to music, read, play games, watch movies,draw and hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment