Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CRAZINESSSSSSSSSS

Life has gotten a little crazy these past few weeks between track and feild, dealing with a dreaded substitute, trig grade slipping, and the Junior Class project. Well I wish I could say that my high school years were some of the best in my life, that would be a lie. I'm so sick of high school at this point and I'm not a Senoir so i can't claim that I have Senioritis. I can't believe it I have now failed the written permit test twice; but third times the charm, right? From track i have gained this awesome new tan line or maybe a burn line i don't tan just burn. My best friend is going to college she made it to BYU Provo :) so she's looking forward to it. Speaking of college I'm going to a track camp then a youg ambassadors camp up at Provo over the summer and am so stoked. Ok so I saw the Justin Bieber Movie last friday and it was good surprisingly enough. well that's all thats happening for now.
~AsHLyN~

No comments:

Post a Comment