Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Market Day/ Wednesday

Today started off early, I forgot to set my alarm clock back to go off at 5 a.m. so insted I woke up at 4:35 and didn't realize until I was already ready. So I had extra time so I put on some make-up mainly to cover up the fact that I was super tired and my eyes were puffy. But I got compliments so I accomplished my task, only one person could tell that under my make-up fabricated mask that I was uber tired. In seminary we did a thing about Noah and the Ark, it was fun with different activities and my family was awesome Matt Mortensen was our "Father and Morgan Carter was our "Mother" so it was fun... in the one game with scripture mastery I figured out that they were going down the list so after our group left the teacher started mixing it up lol :D. then I went to school yes it's something everyone has to do even when it's 107 degrees farenheit and on top of that it is super humid. I spent before school in the library talking with this girl in my choir class her name is "connie" and with my former soccer/pole-vaulting buddy Selina (I don't know how to spell or even pronounce her last name). So while I was "reading" we shared our creeper stalker stories which was hilarious but creepy.

Photography: My dads camera was acting up but I used the class issued set which worked surprisingly better than I thought.

Break: Well at our table we broke out the cake balls and Sunny D it was a splendid time if I do say so myself luckily no one was poisoned and the cake balls were in a sense "delicious" as stated by a source.

Econ: So we had Market Day which was for educational purposes but an excuse for bringing food and eating it in turn so I had the chance to make cake balls and they were awesome and some one had broughtin taco bell and they are now forever my best friend :)
(P.S. I meant to publish this a week or so ago sorry for the lateness of this)

No comments:

Post a Comment