Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to School

First day back and already ready for vacation, I started off the day with english and I had the hardest time trying to stay awake because I have 6:00 a.m. seminary meaning I woke up at 5 a.m. Plus my class is not that exciting. Anyway then we had break and i was ready to go home but had to instead go to chamber choir which was fun we didn't sing though just gearing up to what's going to happen this year. Lunch.... German 3 was pretty exciting my favorite class by far :) we were discussing things that were going on that kind of thing. Then track and field P.E. but since I am in high school soccer Coach Ballou doesn't have us practice until the season is over :( Soccer Practice same old same old and that was basically my day in a summary. So you know it's pretty boring to say the least......all you students know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment