Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve to 2011

well N.Y.E.(new years eve) started out with my dad making breakfast which consisted of eggs, tater tots, and ham. BTW my dad does not usually make breakfast but as of late he has surprised some of us in our family. then i went about my day re-cleaning my room doing dishes then i went to lunch with Warren Will Chris and Jared my four brothers to in-n-out btw is the best place to get fast food just saying... then around 6 i arrive at julia's house to get ready for the new years dance and the dance didn't start til 9 so me Chelsey, Julia and Allie head out to little ceasars to get some pizza and breadsticks we get back and by the time we finish eating it's like only 7 so still got two hours to kill. so we go do our make up, hair and all that jazz julia decided to curl her hair which turned out bad but once she pulled it up into a ponytail it looked extremely cute i'll see if i can post some of the pics then we settled down for a long game of apples to apples to pass the time and then we finally get to the dance nad its crazy because when you live in murrieta and your a teenager there is nothing better to do than go to the new years dance on N.Y.E. so there were quite a few cute boys and chelsey met two people me and julia call them her lovers :D. by this time cameron has joined us btw is allies boyfriend . so we dance until the count down and had lots of fun but extremely tiring. afterwards we all drive home and i totally crash then this morning my dad made his special pancakes which are delicious taken to a whole new level. then i had a tickle fight with my little sis marissa since she stole my pillow and guess what i passed my drivers ed i know i can finally get my permit isn't it exciting :0 so thats all. happy new years everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i couldn't put in everything i had wanted so thats that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment