Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

LAST FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!

So today was my first day back to school and it was my first day of being a senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beginning of every school year at Murrieta Mesa High School we have an assembly on commiting to graduate and not to be the "empty seat" if anything it was far from boring, as our principle came in on a helicopter wearing a wonder woman costume. Now this might sound like I totally made it up but it happened! Crazy things happen at our school 'cause we are Mesa.... Anyway afterwards we took a picture out on the field. The rest of the day went well and then there was Creative Writing and for starters i knew it wasn't going to be an ordinary class because well my friend Brant is in it and he is anything but dull so that was probably the most exciting part of my day!!!!!!! I'm slightly rethinking my schedule because I do not want to have math every day. So then there was cross country after school it was supposed to be a nine mile run but due to sevre shin splints I only ran four then went back to the school and had an ICE BATH....(don't ever do it if you can avoid it because well it's FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!). That's my day in a nut shell signing out -ASHLYN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment