Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Ready For The Weekend

You won't believe how much High School wears you out it's crazy!!!!!!!!!! It's only the second day back and I already feel like this is going to be a very long senior year :/ Bleh! Ok so 3 awkward things happened to day/ made me feel awkward:
1. I got these huge ACT and SAT prep books for well preparing for the ACT and SAT and I didn't have room for them in my backpack so I carried them around in my arms. Any way better to get someones attention let me know everyone was giving me this "Oh My Gosh this girl is a super geek look and she's in my class" kind of look so that was super awkward everywhere I went I got this look not so fun.
2. The T.A. for my Prob and Stats class took major effort and twisted himself around a bit (literally) to hold the door open for me and my friend. which I don't mind when guys hold the door open for me but to put that much effort and seconds before I went through the door was a bit well AWKWARD. you might not think sobut if you had been there you would know what I mean.
3. My english class is unusually quiet which is nice, just a bit awkward when the teacher is so into class and wanting actual responses out of the class, that she stares at you for a long time expecting you to talk or something. I'm a quiet person generally so I was feeling a bit awkward as i sat there trying to avoid eye contact but could still feel her gaze on me.

Well that's all there really is for today, totally looking forward to my 2 day break, signing out
-ASHLYN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment